Personality Psychology and Psychological Assessment
Welcome to the website of the Department of Personality Psychology and Psychological Assessment at the University of Jena!
Personality Psychology (including its applied subdiscipline: Psychological Assessment) examines why people are so different and how these differences influence important areas of life - such as health, education, occupation, partnership, and family.
Our teaching focus is:
- Basics in Personality Psychology
- Methods of Research in Personality Psychology
- Applied Personality Psychology
Our research focuses on:
- Personality Development
- Personality and Mobility
- Implicit motives
- Loneliness and Being Alone
- Partnership, family and cooperative relationships
More information about our research can be found here.